- Your photo ID, matching the name you used when purchasing your ticket, and please print and bring with.
- A signed copy of the Liability Waiver. Required to enter! Found at www.beltania.org/waiver and emailed to each registered guest.
- A printout of your online registration confirmation is not necessary but feel free to bring along.
- Water: 1.5 gallons per person, per day (for drinking, washing dishes, etc.). A water spigot will be available near the bath house but it is always a good idea to bring water with you.
- Camp chairs or blankets for concert seating. Canopy/sun shade/wide brim hat.
- First-aid kit. (Suggested to carry band aids and wipes at all times!)
- Fire extinguisher
- Appropriate clothing: light clothes for during the day, very warm clothing for at night, raingear, hats/gloves. Expect ANY weather and temps from 20 degrees to 95 degrees!
- Sturdy shoes or boots (multiple pair in case of mud) and extra socks.
- Tent campers: Bedding and shelter of some type, a good camp tent is recommended along with warm sleeping bags and sleeping pads.
- Yurt and Cabin campers: you must bring your own linens and blankets or sleeping bags. Cabins are heated, Yurts are not.
- Garbage bags — leave no trace! Be prepared to haul your trash out if dumpsters are full.
- Any prescription medications, contact lens supplies, and whatever else you need to maintain your health and comfort in a rustic camping setting.
- Those with CPAP machines, electricity is available in all yurts and cabins but you must provide your own battery power if you are tent camping.
- Flashlights/headlamps and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Toilet paper (if restrooms/port-a-johns run out).
- Towels/wash cloths and personal hygiene items
- Common sense, an open mind, and a positive attitude.
- A Bicycle
- Money to purchase food or to shop along Merchant’s Row.
- Food (if you do not plan on purchasing food from our Kitchen Tent).
- Smokers: portable ashtrays for your ash and cigarette butts (Altoids tins work great).
- A cup for beverages (not glass).
- Propane stoves and grills for cooking food if you are not purchasing your food. Charcoal grills are discouraged, permit required. See fire policy.
- Your finest Pagan Regalia or Costumes!
- Ice chest(s) if you are not planning on purchasing food or beverages.
- Handi-wipes or wash cloth for cleaning up.
- Any magical items you might want to bring with you – tools, crystals, divination cards
- Insect Repellent
- A tent heater (the Coleman ProCat is a recommended favorite, please follow all safety instructions)
- A journal or sketchbook
- Condoms or other birth control if desired. Fertility charms, ovulation test kits, and lots of prayers if you’re hoping for the opposite. Beltane is a fertility celebration, after all!
- Camera (please read our photography policy).
- Rug or blanket to set outside car to remove shoes before getting in car/tent
- Firearms or fireworks
- Fire pits or charcoal grills (no wood burning fire pits this year!)
- Anything that violates federal, state, or local laws such as illegal drugs or weapons
- Tiki torches (solar or battery operated OK)
- Glass containers
- RV's and Campers without a prior reservation
- Please consider leaving your cell phone or other technology at home so you can immerse yourself in the experience of Beltania. Just a thought...
Click Here for more information and to contact our Access coordinator to request assistance, advice, or to arrange for an ASL Sign Language Interpreter at Beltania.
A few reserved parking spaces will be available near the Center of the Universe, adjacent to the ADA Accessible Yurt and the Bath House. No reservations needed for these parking spaces, just a valid disabled parking placard or license plate on your vehicle.
Please be aware that regardless of mobility, injury, or presence of disabled/handicapped parking placards, NO guest is allowed to drive off-road into any camping area not explicitly indicated for vehicles. ALL vehicles must be in designated parking areas or within 5 feet of the road. Driving into areas where vehicles aren't explicitly allowed is grounds for removal from the festival.
Wednesday: Closed to Festival Guests. Some staff onsite.Thursday: Staff, Merchants, Handicap Placards Only 8:00-10:00amGeneral Admission: 10:00am - 10:00pm (exit any time)Friday: 8:00am – 10:00pm (exit any time)Saturday: 8:00am – 11:00pm (exit any time)Sunday: 8:00am – 4:00pm (All guests must exit by 4 pm)
- All guests 18+ will need to show a valid photo ID which matches the name provided when your ticket was purchased.
- Wristbands MUST be worn at all times.
- PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU the Personal Liability Waiver found at www.beltania.org/waiver. A copy will also be emailed to you separately.
- Anyone entering the festival who is age 18+ will need to sign a Personal Liability Waiver before entering.
- The Gate Staff will help direct you to the parking area closest to the camping area you desire. They will also be able to describe the various camping areas to help you select the one you'd enjoy most, if you have not already selected your camping area.
- When arriving or leaving, drive slowly, especially at night.
- Saturday Day Passes and Commuter parking in specified lots only.
- Please follow instructions of Gate Volunteers and Parking Volunteers.
- All vehicles, please park in designated parking lots or no more than 5 feet off of the road. No driving off road for any reason.
- Once you park your car, try not to move it for the duration of your stay unless necessary. No cruising, and no saving parking spots for others.
- If you need to leave and return just show your wristband for re-entry.
For minor injuries, a self-serve first aid kit is available at the Information Booth.
We have a first aid provider on call 24 hrs a day. Other trained first aid and safety volunteers are also available. Visit the Information Booth if you need assistance.
Any staff member on call will have a walkie-talkie and we will be able to quickly assist in an emergency situation. Even when the Information Booth is closed, there will always be a walkie-talkie available at the Info Booth to reach an on-call staff member. Someone will be on-call 24 hours a day.